Monday, October 5, 2009

"Both were saved: the cobra from a life of servitude and bad music, and the man from a possible death bite..."

At the New York Art Fair this weekend, Jenna and I were not only blown away by the beauty of EVERY single person attending (there's only so much smelling salt), but the amount of inspiring 'zines, books, and art available was almost too much to bear!  

I picked up this book about Aquirax Uno, an amazing illustrator in the 60's.   Feast your eyes on the beauty:  


I'll see if I can scan some more and try and make them not look like a High School project...

3 comments:

Madelene said...

Glorious. I am happy you like my blog, as you seem smart and interesting.

Jenna Schold said...

This was the best day and the best book. I look at mine every day before sleep (around 8:30...).

DM said...

ha! i'm glad we're doing the same thing at the same time... it's like fivel goes west