Mr. Peacock, has nominated me to tell seven things you don't know about me.
Hmmhaww. Let me think:
1. When I was three and when I was five I broke my right femur (pushed off a slide, flipped off sofa onto moonstone fireplace).
2. My favorite meal is Moules Frites.
3. My father is a fisherman. Growing up, when times were tough, we'd have fish for dinner four or five times a week.
4. Ever since I was little, I have had a fascination with Yap, Micronesia and Bhutan. I'd like to go to both before I die.
6. I once worked at a coffee shop where I made lattes like this.
7. I wish I went to school to be a librarian, my childhood dream job. Money has less meaning the older you get.