Monday, July 19, 2010

Dieci Mille!


My Dearest Readers,

Thank you for being so wonderful!  This weekend almost under my little Irish nose, hibernian homme had its 10 thousandth hit!  I know compared to those blogs who have 10000 followers its nothing exciting, but for me it's an absolute thrill.  Thank you for commenting, making me really laugh, and sharing so many of my interests.  It really turns my botoxed nonexistent frown upside down.

With the violence of my affections,

D-H

(Painting by Clyde F. Seavey-who I can find nothing else about)

7 comments:

donna baker said...

Cause we love you and want to be your friend.

Jason Hudson Dot Com said...

Yay!
Congrats. I'm so glad to have stumbled upon your blog.
You have a great aesthetic. It's a pleasure!

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

yes, exciting! pgt

La Bonne Vivante said...

Yay! Keep up the great work!

Jay said...

I raise my glass to you, sir! Congratulations!

Victoria Thorne said...

oh happy day! well-deserved & the best, surely, is yet to be...

DM said...

Thanks my little gems and jewels! I want to have you all over for a celebratory feast fueled by sidecars and vodka tonics!