Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Avis


My dearest readers,

This weekend whisks us up to the lovely Francophone city close to home, Montreal!  The last time I went was a mini-disaster as I was dressed for London and 'twas in fact Antarctica.  I wrapped that flimsy scarf over as many places as I could!  Shame making! Will not be making that mistake again. Anyway, we do have a sort of loose agenda, but I'd love to know of some recommendations from you, being savvy and all.  Make momma proud!

With the violence of my affections,

Baron of Quonochontaug

Image from Lost Splendor

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Botanical Gardens are a must! Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal is also worth seeing.

DM said...

OOOHH Thank you Anzie! I think we will definitely do both!

Nick Heywood said...

eat as much poutine as possible, a.k.a. crack.

DM said...

planning on it!! and bagels! better bring my elastic waist jeans!