Thursday, July 7, 2011

In Storage for the Villa


These gorgeous light fixtures are regrettably sold already at Heir Antiques, but they'd work right in with my Syrie Maugham-inspired living room.  Gracious, I'd take anything from Heir Antiques.  How they find the most amazing things in the Universe is beyond my knowledge, but I can remember a freezing night walking past their store in Providence, and just gazing in with my nose on the window, practically having to de-ice myself off.  If anyone has any extra wampum around, please send hither!  It's a matter of life and death.

3 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Stock up on those edison bulbs now while you have a chance - soon to be illegal to be sold in the US! (UGH)

Daniel-Halifax said...

The injustice! Thankfully the house will be either on Como or Maggiore, so we pray the bulbs will be available nearby!

JWC said...

I love anything that involves a sunburst... and I'll definitely have to stock up on Edison bulbs.