Monday, August 8, 2011

Antonio Berardi Pre-Fall


I realized I don't really talk about fashion much on here, despite some fashion history every once in a while, but in another life it was all I ever talked about, thought about or cared about.  A lot has changed since then, but I still love it.  Especially when I find a collection like this Pre-Fall Collection from Sicilian Londoner Antonio Berardi that captures everything I'm in love with.


It's just the right amount of Art Deco Glamour paired with the perfect dose of Futurism, which actually works perfectly with that time.  I also love that so much in the collection one could actually wear.


I think Rob Marshall should keep this collection in mind when he finally finds the Nora for his Johnny Depp-Nick when he remakes 'The Thin Man.'  Marion Cortillard is rumoured to fill the roll.  Spot on, I'd say.



From style.com by way of this is glamorous

No comments: