Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Highland Fling by Nancy Mitford

Just wrote the longest review of my life about Highland Fling by Nancy Mitford and LOST IT ALL as I was adding the finishing touches!!  I HATE BLOGGER!!

I'm so angry I can't even think of re-writing it.  Nevertheless I loved the book, compared it with the others, how it was a milder version of her later more famous works.

And described how Albert Memorial Gates would most certainly be wearing the latest Prada collection.


Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bed to throw myself and cry on!

3 comments:

Blue said...

Can you not find it in Google Reader? It once happened to me and I was advised by Jennifer at The Peak of Chic to look in the reader.

Anonymous said...

ugh, that's the WORST!

Mullaghmore Active Group said...

Just started reading Highland Fling today ( after reading your blog) It's good, so far...

Patrick