Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the eve of our next decade..

December 31, 1919

Dear Friends and Lovers,

I thought I'd share a few tidbits on those I hold near and dear. These great photos come from the archives of my damefriend, Natalie (she's "Nats" I'm "Monty"). On as many weekends as we can, we venture up to the great manse, my friends Katie and Micah, are caretakers for. We all enjoy each others company most of all whilst we watch movies, sauna, and drink champagne breakfasts.

Here lies my narration:

This is the Lynch girls (Katie and Lenaya) and I. Can't even remember when this was taken, but I was separated from them at birth and now we've reunited!

This is Fellini (nee John). He plays steel guitar whilst I accordian with him. Someday, we'll be famous.

Micah holding the Ark of the Covenant.


Katie and Micah in the Red Room. More like Redrum. This room is SO haunted. Jenna one time talked and walked in her sleep there and told "?" "what to do you want?! get away from here!"

C'est Moi. Lounging by the pool in my robe. Per usual.

We are forever thankful that Katie and Micah are generous enough to let us enjoy time with them. I can't wait until I'm 70 (circa 1984) and will recall the days of my young manhood.

See you in the 1920!

With the violence of my affections,
D.-H. O. M.
B.o.Q.,

7 comments:

Bordeaux said...

Happy new year, and merry christmas. Enjoy the 20s.

Astrid (Mrs.B) said...

Gorgeous photos! You have a lovely blog. I love the 1920s too and books from that era. Happy New Year!

Arne said...

I love these. Especially the 3rd one..

Lisa Borgnes Giramonti said...

Those photos are to die for and appear to have been taken from another time and place. How lucky that you have such like-minded friends and such a beautiful house to visit and create indelible memories in...!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this picture with the piano is just perfect ...
The boy ... to start with, but also this gorgeous bookshelf filled with magical statuettes ...
Incredible !
x x x
___mathyld___

DM said...

When I met John I thought I was flashed back to 1960's France. That morning I woke up that's where he was except slouched over the piano with his head on his arm.

hasnain said...

Restoro Mac will detect all the damaged files and allow them to repair them quickly and easier, ensuring that it does not cause damage. Damages that are older and not able to be repaired by your system are also fixed over time but it will. In this way, you can request the applications that offer you additional resources to improve your system. This will result in good output files without errors, malware, and even free software that needs to be on the market or used by users.
Antares AutoTune Activation Key
Truecaller Premium Cracked
Studio 3T License Key 2022 Cracked
Avast cleanup premium Torrent