Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In the beginning

Alas! I have finally started to put together the pieces to this puzzle called blog. I've been meaning to do this for a while, to share bits of things I'm interested in. No more no less.

I guess I will start with the image found in the header. It was taken during the Winter of 2008, in a convent in Belgium. Somber, misty, mossy, melancholic. All words describing the mood as we went through this quiet refuge for the sisters.

Please stay a while. I will try to be faithful to posting. Here are some more pictures from that day:

4 comments:

louise and nivaldo de lima said...

Good luck with your blog. It's quite addictive you know.

DM said...

thank you! i'm working out the kinks, but i hope it will be as good as yours!

Jenna Schold said...

These pictures are beautiful! The last one reminds me of Regent's Canal in Islington. Can't wait for more.

Khola Janala said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! What an enjoyable time looking through so many sites. It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !

Medprax™ | Cars for Travelers | Search Engine Marketing