Friday, September 18, 2009

Sisters, sisters

Instead of giving you a complete review of all the NY Fashion Week Shows (some oohh, alot ehhh), I'll leave you with my favorite. In my humble opinion, the Mulleavy sisters with the label Rodarte are beyond creative. I love the fact that they do a ton of research, read each others minds, and still live at home with their parents. Every collection I see, I am always dumbfounded. I'd love to hang out with them and be their friend!

This collection was such a neat mix of things I love. I won't give you frilly words to describe instead I recommend you watch this video. Enjoy!





And look how great it looks out on the street!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow, jaw dropping. They are developing a line for Target available late December through early February....

DM said...

I KNOW! i saw some pictures someone took on their blackberry then put in the web, equally beautiful... stuff you'd love!

Uncommon Objects Blog said...

That Rodarte video was A.MAZ.ING! Fantastic clothes, lighting, and music...sigh.
Thanks for sharing!
xo.