Monday, September 19, 2011

A Happy Anniversary


Sorry for not being around lately.  Blog and I were so enraptured this weekend, spending our time together celebrating our third anniversary together in honeyed ecstasy, exchanging the leather (the traditional third anniversary gift) Gucci loafers and passport holders until...we realized...it was only our second anniversary.

We laughed nervously - made eye-contact - then quickly looked away.

I thought it was three years?

Oh well!  We laughed and as we embraced both thought of something cotton we wanted (everything from Ovadia and Sons fall collection) that would be just as nice as the new leathergoods! Whew!  That was a close one.

Image is mine of the Gothic streets of Belgium from my first blog post

10 comments:

David Toms said...

Congratulations on the anniversary.

Blue said...

Two years. Congratulations!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Hearty congratulations and all the best of wishes!

Rosemary said...

Congratulations - I have a long way to go until I catch up with you, I am still in the nursery!

The Down East Dilettante said...

Congratulations indeed---a blog anniversary is the only time that I get to be younger than you.

Much pleasure has been gotten from you and blog, Thank you.

W.E. said...

What a wonderful image! I love some spooky serpents on a grey Tuesday morn and I love this post....your nervous laugh made me chuckle. Congratulations on a job well done. Your blog always makes me smile.

Laurent said...

You are mad. Once was excusable, twice does make it seem so habitual, that it might as well be three. Congratulations!

StuckInABook said...

Congrats nonetheless!

Jenna Schold said...

Thanks for a glorious two years, and thanks for not over sharing anniversary weekend details!

helen tilston said...

Happy Anniversary. Wishing you a long life of happiness.
Helen
xx