Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ride a White Swan

I'm sure once we're in the depths of Winter, I'll look at these Summer photos taken from Lenaya's embarrassing disposable camera with a Statue of Liberty on it, and immediately feel the warm sun on my face.  Maybe.  I really love how they came out though. Enjoy!

Lenaya picked up VotD, to help her understand all the changes going on in her life.


Katie and Micah share a "private" moment in the backyard. 


At the delicious Ama's, a Japanese oyster bar in Providence, indulging in one of my favorite treats.  Neena was an oyster pro.  Also ignoring the clicking of the disposable camera.


Our last Sup' on the deck.


Sigh...Where did all those yesterdays go?

(side note: in every picture I look like I'm in major need of a water pill so for your benefit, pray, imagine me there)

8 comments:

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

the VotD pic is quite good. Very Chloe Sevigny. I never found that particular book helped-but it is a must read for trying.

jezebel said...

I rather love the disposable camera

DM said...

la...not sure even what i meant by that...but it is a must!
jez...they give such a seventies feel! it's a great excuese to not get an expensive camera

Anonymous said...

i don't know, i'm starting to think disposable is the way to go: http://www.flickr.com/photos/admiralandtea/sets/72157623781797810/

Jason Hudson Dot Com said...

Magical!
Makes expensive cameras seem pointless, because the true spirit is there.

Anonymous said...

i now understand why i lust for a man

The Down East Dilettante said...

Love the pics...and let me double that sigh about all the yesterdays.....summer comes along, seduces, then dumps us....those blissful moments outdoors with friends....and then, back to our anoraks...

DM said...

I think you nailed it on the head, DED. It must be a coastal New Englander thing. Come November I'm scouting out which bridge is the most accessable and highest (Jamestown).